- Pay by Mail - Return your parking citation notice with payment (do not send cash). Find your city violation code(s), and amount due, make check or money order payable to: City of Tucson and mail to Tucson City Court, PO Box 27210, Tucson AZ 85726-7210.
- Credit Card Payment - To pay by telephone call (520)791-4216, Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM (MasterCard, VISA or Discover accepted).
- Fine Payment - Payment must be received by your arraignment date (Saturday, Sunday and legal holidays excluded) or a default fee ($50.00 per violation) and a State ordered time payment fee ($20.00) will be assessed. Both owner and operator are jointly and individually liable.
- Booting Eligible Citations - Three or more outstanding citations may result in vehicle being booted or impounded including assessment of additional fees. Do not ignore parking citations.
Not Responsible Plea - To Request a Hearing Before a Judge
- A written request must be submitted to court to schedule a hearing to contest the charge(s) before a judge.
- Complete the lower half of parking citation issued and a hearing will be scheduled. You will receive notification of the time and date of your hearing.
- Failure to appear at your hearing will result in a default judgment and may result in civil court action for failure to pay the fine(s) and fees assessed.
To file a motion for extension or acceleration of time, report to Public Services lobby, 103 E. Alameda, at least three business days prior to your court date or sentence date. A motion filed does not guarantee or replace original sentence or court date. The motion will be reviewed and signed by a judge, and a reply will be sent within 10 days of when the motion was filed.
Fees may change without notice. Please contact the Court prior to making any late payments. The Court will be able to help you determine the exact amount of any delinquency or other fees.