If you were charged with a civil traffic violation, you may resolve your charges by selecting one of the three below options prior to your appearance date:
- Certain moving violations may be eligible for Defensive Driving School.
- Plead "responsible" and pay your fine by mail, phone or on-line.
- Plead "not responsible" and request a hearing to be set.
If you pay after your court date:
- You must add a default fee of $50.00 per violation.
- You must also add a $20.00 penalty to the total amount due.]
- No personal checks will be accepted if your case is in default status.
If you have received a criminal traffic citation, you must appear in court on the date and time noted on your citation.